Free Events This Week in Miami: Miami Soul Train, Dusk Pool Party, and an Olympic-Themed Swim
Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Music at Government Center: Start your week with a free concert during your Monday-morning commute on Metrorail at the Government Center station.
Courtesy of Bayfront Park Free Yoga at Tina Hills Pavilion
Free Film at Miami Jazz Society: Catch a free flick beginning at 6:15 p.m.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Join a complimentary yoga session at the Southeast Financial Center.
Photo Courtesy of the Delano
Olympic-Themed Night Swim at the Delano: Beginning at 8 p.m., swim in an infinity pool surrounded by Olympic decor and floats while participating in interactive games too.
- In the Lobby Lounge at Olympia Theater: The monthly event will be Spanglish-themed, combining English and Spanish performances.
Photo by Karli Evans
The Miami Soul Train in Downtown Miami (1440 N. Miami Ave., Miami): Enjoy a night of funky tunes on the Metromover courtesy of Miami-Dade Transit.
- Noctiluca Dusk Pool Party at the Shore Club: DJs will play tropical and deep-house beats while guests swim under the stars.
Free Friday Evening Guided Tours at the Wolfsonian: Learn more about the museum's collections and related art and design themes during a 45-minute guided tour.
- Sounds of Little Haiti at Little Haiti Cultural Center: From 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., enjoy live music, along with neighborhood art studios and venues open to the public.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.