Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Get jazzy at Churchill's weekly jazz session.
- Farmers' Market at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Start the week fresh with a visit to the Arsht Center's weekly farmers' market.
Yoga at Bayfront Park: Find a free yoga session at the Southeast Financial Center.
- Miami Jazz Society Film at the African Heritage Cultural Arts Center: Catch a flick at 6:15 p.m.
Head to the Olympia Theater Wednesday for In the Lobby Lounge.
Courtesy of the Olympia Theater
- In the Lobby Lounge at the Olympia Theater: This month's event will bring the colors of the rainbow to the Olympia Theater as it celebrates Orgullo, Hispanic LGBTQ pride.
- Yoga at Riviera Park (6611 Yumuri St., Coral Gables): This free weekly community outdoor yoga class begins at 6 p.m.
Photo by Karli Evans
Make It in Miami at Venture Cafe: Learn and experiment with emerging technologies such as 3D printing and virtual and augmented reality.
- Bootcamp Fitness Class at Tropical Park: Classes taught by local veterans begin at 7 p.m.
The Wolfsonian, decked out in dazzling mural by Michelle Weinberg.
Courtesy of the Wolfsonian
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Free Friday-Evening Guided Tours at the Wolfsonian: Learn more about the museum's collections and related art and design themes during a 45-minute guided tour.