Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Fourth of July Fireworks: The best things in life are free — especially lavish fireworks displays scattered around Miami, all without a price tag. Celebrate America's big day in your flashiest red, white, and blue outfits at a free Independence Day soiree around the 305.
- Free Activities with Family: Take advantage of your day off and choose a free activity to do today.
- Free Admission at Lowe Art Museum: The first Tuesday of each month is free at the Lowe. Grab a gallery tour at 11 a.m.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Find a free yoga session at the Southeast Financial Center.
- Ladies Bingo Night at the Freehand: Beginning tonight, Freehand Miami is partnering with Out Miami and Carli Nicholas to host ladies bingo on the first Wednesday of every month.
- ArtCenter Studio Crawl at ArtCenter: From 7 to 10 p.m., visitors can wander throughout the ArtCenter’s two buildings, talk with artists, and view current exhibitions.
- Free Admission at Pérez Art Museum Miami: Grab free admission until 9 p.m.
- Leica Lounge Miami at Leica Store: Beginning at 7 p.m., Leica Lounge Miami, a monthly lecture series, features presentations by local photographers, editors, gallerists, and educators.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!