Free Events This Week in Miami: Fourth of July, Ladies' Bingo, Little Havana Art Walk
Photo by Mayskyphoto / Shutterstock.com
Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Fourth of July Fireworks: The best things in life are free — especially lavish fireworks displays scattered around Miami, all without a price tag. Celebrate America's big day in your flashiest red, white, and blue outfits at a free Independence Day soiree around the 305.
- Free Activities with Family: Take advantage of your day off and choose a free activity to do today.
Courtesy of Bayfront Park Free Yoga at Tina Hills Pavilion
- Free Admission at Lowe Art Museum: The first Tuesday of each month is free at the Lowe. Grab a gallery tour at 11 a.m.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Find a free yoga session at the Southeast Financial Center.
Photo courtesy of the Freehand
- Ladies Bingo Night at the Freehand: Beginning tonight, Freehand Miami is partnering with Out Miami and Carli Nicholas to host ladies bingo on the first Wednesday of every month.
- ArtCenter Studio Crawl at ArtCenter: From 7 to 10 p.m., visitors can wander throughout the ArtCenter’s two buildings, talk with artists, and view current exhibitions.
Photo by Angel Valentin
- Free Admission at Pérez Art Museum Miami: Grab free admission until 9 p.m.
- Leica Lounge Miami at Leica Store: Beginning at 7 p.m., Leica Lounge Miami, a monthly lecture series, features presentations by local photographers, editors, gallerists, and educators.
Courtesy of the Wolfsonian-FIU
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.