Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Music at Government Center: Start your week off with a free concert during your Monday-morning commute.
Lecture: “Realizing Sea Level Solutions” at FIU Miami Beach Urban Studios: Join Dr. Todd Crowl, director of the Institute of Water and Environment, for a discussion of Miami's sea-level rise solutions.
- FitCamp Classes in South Beach: Head to 23rd Street and Collins Avenue for a free South Beach FitCamp class. Call 305-587-8220.
- Food Bank Brews at Concrete Beach Brewery: Support Hunger Action Month by bringing a nonperishable food item to the brewery.
The Pérez is free Thursday till 9 p.m.
Photo by Angel Valentin
Enter the World of Virtual Reality With Sivan Iram at the Idea Center at Miami Dade College: Learn about how virtual and augmented reality will change the world.
- Free Admission to Pérez Art Museum Miami: Snag free admission until 9 p.m.
Courtesy of the Wolfsonian
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Free Admission to the Wolfsonian-FIU: From 6 to 9 p.m., the museum offers complimentary admission and tours of exhibitions.