Free Events This Week in Miami: Food Bank Brews, Virtual Reality, and Free PAMM Admission
Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Music at Government Center: Start your week off with a free concert during your Monday-morning commute.
Lecture: “Realizing Sea Level Solutions” at FIU Miami Beach Urban Studios: Join Dr. Todd Crowl, director of the Institute of Water and Environment, for a discussion of Miami's sea-level rise solutions.
- FitCamp Classes in South Beach: Head to 23rd Street and Collins Avenue for a free South Beach FitCamp class. Call 305-587-8220.
- Food Bank Brews at Concrete Beach Brewery: Support Hunger Action Month by bringing a nonperishable food item to the brewery.
The Pérez is free Thursday till 9 p.m.
Photo by Angel Valentin
Enter the World of Virtual Reality With Sivan Iram at the Idea Center at Miami Dade College: Learn about how virtual and augmented reality will change the world.
- Free Admission to Pérez Art Museum Miami: Snag free admission until 9 p.m.
Courtesy of the Wolfsonian
- Free Admission to the Wolfsonian-FIU: From 6 to 9 p.m., the museum offers complimentary admission and tours of exhibitions.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.