Three words to get your week going: Turn off Netflix. Don't try to pretend, we know your bleary eyes have been glued to season three of House of Cards. Thankfully, Miami couldn't make it any more entertaining, or cheap, to get you back to reality.
From performance and street art, to films and racy books, we've got a week's worth of free fun ahead.
- Dr. Seuss' Birthday at Miami Children's Museum: Celebrate your favorite books as a kid with rhymes, birthday cake, and live readings from Seuss' stories.
Get a slice.
- Atomik, No Love at Viophilia Miami: This week is your last chance to catch the iconic street artist's solo show.
- A Taste of Summer Shorts at Olympia Theater: Celebrate City Theatre's 20th anniversary with a night of directed readings from six plays.
Fluid and free.
Courtesy PAMM ©pascal gely-sacd
- CURTAIN at PAMM: Don't miss this Miami performance combining dance, scenography, and sculpture from choreographer Jonah Baker and artist Daniel Arsham.
The bods are ready to bust out.
Beefcake via Facebook
- Petra Mason and Lady Bunny at Books & Books: Petra Mason and Lady Bunny will present their latest stimulating collection, Beefcake: 100% Raw, All Natural, a treasure trove of rare, all-American beefcake pinups.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Follow us on Facebook at Miami New Times Arts & Culture.