Free Events This Week in Miami: Craft Beer, S'mores, and Kathy Griffin
It's just another manic Monday. We still wish it was Sunday, enjoying those afternoon cocktails and toasting to badass ladies around the world. Though we've got to move forward into the weekly grind, there's no reason why you can't sneak in some fun -- especially when it's free.
- Shakes the Clown at Shirley's: Have a movie night with drunk clowns, Julie Brown, and a live intro from Kathy Griffin!
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey at SoundScape: Catch the colorful journeys of Bilbo Baggins as you sprawl on the grass.
- From the Tip of My Tongue at Books & Books: Celebrate beloved Miami Chef Cindy Hutson's first cookbook.
- Bonfire Under the Moonlight with Suenalo! + Xperimento at Canvas: Enjoy s'mores, food truck grub, craft beer, and Afro-Cuban Funk with a quick RSVP.
- Wyncode's Pitch Day IV at The Lab Miami: Mix, mingle, and get a look at the hard work of Miami's brilliant coders.
- Craft + Craft at Wolfsonian: Hone your craft for beer drinking and kite making at this boozy art class.
- Art, Design + Photography Exhibition Opening at YoungArts Campus: Take in writers' readings, film screenings, and jazz from the most talented teens in the country.
Follow us on Facebook at Miami New Times Arts & Culture.
10th Annual Memorial Weekend Comedy Festival
TicketsSun., May. 28, 8:00pm
Young Contemporary Dance Theatre
TicketsSat., Jun. 3, 6:00pm
The 8th Baila Flamenco Student Dance Festival
TicketsSun., Jun. 4, 1:00pm
Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami
TicketsSat., Jun. 10, 8:00pm
TicketsSun., Jun. 11, 6:00pm
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.