Happy Monday, Miami. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Yoga at Bayfront Park: At 6:15 p.m., downward-dog your way through a complimentary yoga class in the Southeast Financial Center Plaza.
- Miami Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Dance away the Monday blues at Churchill's weekly jazz jam.
Community Chats Featuring the Jupiter Circle at the Filling Station Lofts: Hosted by Gaby Guzman, this month's chat will feature guests Justin Wales and Sara Yousuf.
- Indian Creek Drive-In, Presented by the New Tropic at the Freehand Miami: Explore Miami's visual history thanks to footage from the Wolfson Archives. This week’s topic is “Ticket to Havana.”
Studio Crawl at ArtCenter: Roam the studio's building, talk with artists, and view current exhibitions from 7 to 10 p.m.
- Free Legal Advice at Various Locations: Thanks to the Dade County Bar Association, snag free legal advice by phone from 6 to 9 p.m. Call 305-371-2220.
First Thursdays at Pérez Art Museum Miami: From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., receive free admission.
- Leica Lounge at Leica Miami: The monthly lecture series features presentations by local photographers, editors, gallerists, and educators.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Villagers’ Exhibit to Celebrate “50 Years of Saving Places” at Coral Gables Museum: During Coral Gables' evening art walk, the Villagers will host the premiere of the exhibit “The Villagers, Quilts, and 50 Years of Preservation.”