Free Events This Week in Miami: Community Chats, Studio Crawl, and Villagers' Exhibit
Happy Monday, Miami. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Courtesy of Bayfront Park Free Yoga at Tina Hills Pavilion
Yoga at Bayfront Park: At 6:15 p.m., downward-dog your way through a complimentary yoga class in the Southeast Financial Center Plaza.
- Miami Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Dance away the Monday blues at Churchill's weekly jazz jam.
Community Chats Featuring the Jupiter Circle at the Filling Station Lofts: Hosted by Gaby Guzman, this month's chat will feature guests Justin Wales and Sara Yousuf.
- Indian Creek Drive-In, Presented by the New Tropic at the Freehand Miami: Explore Miami's visual history thanks to footage from the Wolfson Archives. This week’s topic is “Ticket to Havana.”
Studio Crawl at ArtCenter: Roam the studio's building, talk with artists, and view current exhibitions from 7 to 10 p.m.
- Free Legal Advice at Various Locations: Thanks to the Dade County Bar Association, snag free legal advice by phone from 6 to 9 p.m. Call 305-371-2220.
Photo by Angel Valentin
First Thursdays at Pérez Art Museum Miami: From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., receive free admission.
- Leica Lounge at Leica Miami: The monthly lecture series features presentations by local photographers, editors, gallerists, and educators.
- Villagers’ Exhibit to Celebrate “50 Years of Saving Places” at Coral Gables Museum: During Coral Gables' evening art walk, the Villagers will host the premiere of the exhibit “The Villagers, Quilts, and 50 Years of Preservation.”
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.