Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Turn of the Century Concert at Coral Gables Museum: Enjoy an evening of music as the 1900s come to life at the Coral Gables Museum.
- Free Tour at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Walk through the theater, from lobbies to stages — including private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public — during an hourlong tour.
- The Jupiter Circle Social Media Workshop Series at the Filling Station Lofts: Learn tips and tricks that will help establish social media presence and target your specific audience.
Yoga del Barrio: Coral Gables Edition at Coral Gables Museum: Enjoy yoga, por gratis, courtesy of Jugofresh.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Grab your mat as class begins at 6:15 p.m. in the Southeast Financial Center Plaza.
Noctiluca Dusk Pool Party at the Shore Club: Expect an evening of DJs playing tropical and deep-house beats while guests swim under the stars.
- Bootcamp Fitness Class at Tropical Park: Classes taught by local veterans begin at 7 p.m.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Festive Friday at Southland Mall: Experience performances and interactive experiences every Friday beginning at 7 p.m.