Free Events This Week in Miami: Comedy, Yoga del Barrio, and Dusk Pool Party
Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Turn of the Century Concert at Coral Gables Museum: Enjoy an evening of music as the 1900s come to life at the Coral Gables Museum.
- Free Tour at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Walk through the theater, from lobbies to stages — including private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public — during an hourlong tour.
- The Jupiter Circle Social Media Workshop Series at the Filling Station Lofts: Learn tips and tricks that will help establish social media presence and target your specific audience.
Yoga del Barrio: Coral Gables Edition at Coral Gables Museum: Enjoy yoga, por gratis, courtesy of Jugofresh.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Grab your mat as class begins at 6:15 p.m. in the Southeast Financial Center Plaza.
Noctiluca Dusk Pool Party at the Shore Club: Expect an evening of DJs playing tropical and deep-house beats while guests swim under the stars.
- Bootcamp Fitness Class at Tropical Park: Classes taught by local veterans begin at 7 p.m.
- Festive Friday at Southland Mall: Experience performances and interactive experiences every Friday beginning at 7 p.m.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.