Free Events This Week in Miami: Art Workshop, Magic City Hippies, and Critical Mass
Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Art Workshop at Vizcaya: Participants will collaborate to build large-scale pieces that will be featured in a performance July 30. Registration is required.
- Murk Mondays at Coyo: Head to the Wynwood taqueria's hidden bar for underground house music, tacos, and tequila.
See Monday: Murk Mondays at Coyo.
Photo by Adolfo Ferro
FitCamp Classes in South Beach: Head to 23rd Street and Collins Avenue for a free South Beach FitCamp class. Call 305-587-8220.
- Free Movie at Cobb Theatres: Snag a free screening of Smurfs 2 at 10 a.m.
Courtesy of Bayfront Park Free Yoga at Tina Hills Pavilion
- Green Monkey Yoga at Collins Park at Bass Museum: Grab a mat and head to the Beach for a free yoga session at 6 p.m.
Courtesy of Ball & Chain
Tropical BBQ Featuring Magic City Hippies at the Filling Station Lofts: Spend the evening supporting local talent with live jams by city favorites Magic City Hippies, with an opening set by Sigh Kicks.
- Jazz at Ball & Chain: Jam out with Latin Grammy Award winner Dr. Ed Calle.
Photo by George Martinez
Critical Mass at Government Center: Bust out the wheels and explore Miami's streets.
- Viernes Culturales at Maximo Gomez "Domino" Park: Visit Little Havana the last Friday of the month and you’ll find yourself transported by a rhythmic, cafecito-fueled spectacle reminiscent of the tropical carnival processions of Cuba’s golden age.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.