Free Events This Week: Eggnog, Christmas Drinks, and Ugly Sweaters
It's almost Christmas, and if you're like anyone else in the first world, you've been completely checked out since last week. Work? HA! Productivity is ranking right up there with Phil Robertson's reputation right about now.
So to wile away all those free hours you're blessed with this week, here's some free stuff to occupy your time. Enjoy.
- A Very Merry Farewell Celebration at Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne: Eggnog, Christmas caroling and cheer. Sounds like something a 30-year-old man in an elf suit would totally be into.
- Tour of the Adrienne Arsht Center: If you haven't gotten up close and personal with one of Miami's most impressive architectural gems, you're missing out. And now's the perfect time, what with their super-classy Christmas decor.
- Churchill's Pub annual Christmas Special : Let's face it -- once the presents are opened, all anyone wants to do is get drunk. Because the alternative is spending time with your family sober. Just no.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Karaoke Party at Brother Jimmy's: If you don't have an ugly Christmas sweater hanging in your closet, we don't even know you any more.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
Thu., Feb. 18, 8:00pm
Fri., Feb. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Feb. 20, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 21, 3:00pm
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema