Free Events This Week: Dr. Seuss Celebration, Garden Market, PAMM Party
In the rest of the country, March came in like a lion with a serious temper. White outs and freezing temps were everywhere. Now, folks up north are bracing for a winter storm.
Here in paradise, the month kicked off with blue skies and 80 degree temps. Seriously guys, we are so effing lucky.
Let's put a smile on our collective faces this Monday morning, shall we? Here are a bunch of free ways to enjoy the week ahead, several of which include getting your ass out of the house to enjoy the last of our "winter" weather.
- Dr. Suess birthday party at Miami Children's Museum: The man behind the Cat in the Hat woulda been 110 on March 2, so have some cake and party like a Lorax in his honor.
- Meditation and yoga at North Miami Public Library: We're betting your Monday could use a little attempted zen -- even if you fail miserably.
- Garden market at Miami Beach Botanical Garden: This week, hand your paycheck over to local farmers instead of the likes of Fresh Market.
- Free admission at PAMM: Now's your chance to check out Miami's crown jewel without forking over a hefty admission fee.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema