Free Events This Week: Cris Cab, More Art, and Downtown Mixer
With Basel madness officially concluding yesterday, it's likely you're hungover, shell-shocked and wondering how the hell you spent $767 when everywhere you went had open bars. No matter, it's only once a year -- and as long as you captured the action on Instagram, we're guessing it was worth it.
But despite your pounding head and aching feet, we don't expect Cultist readers to be out of the game for long. Take Monday off to recoup, then jump with gusto back into the craziest time of year. Come July, you'll be wishing you had this many entertainment options.
- Target Wednesday After Hours at the Frost Art Museum: If you're not so-over-art-you-want-to-vomit, check out the opening of two new student exhibitions, lay into light refreshments and listen to tunes by FIU's Radiate FM.
- Wine & Hors D'oeuvres at Red Bar Gallery: Sip vino and browse gallery goodness - because there's life beyond Basel.
- Shop for Stem Cell Research at Tupelo Honey: Browse and buy to benefit stem cell research, enter raffles for free J Brand Jeans & gift cards, and score a present with purchase.
- Meet Your Neighbors at The Village Shops & Restaurants: Set aside that big city snobbery and mingle with the folks next door at this annual mixer. Live music, food tastings and booze.
- Cris Cab & DJ Irie at Bayfront Park: Guzzle brew at the Heineken Beer Garden, browse a nighttime farmer's market and pop a squat under the stars for fusion crooner Cris Cab.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.