Free Events This Week: Creepy Clowns, Meditation, and Musical Shopping
The Clown screens tonight at Soundscape Park.
Hello Monday, you persistent bastard. Week after week, we reject you, shame you, ridicule you. We make you feel entirely unwelcome. Yet you return again and again, without fail.
Despite the fact that we'd rather skip right ahead to Wednesday (at least), we can respect your tireless commitment to duty. So let's make the most of Monday (and all the other days of the week) with a full roster of free stuff to do.
- The Clown screening at New World Symphony Soundscape Park: This flick about a funny man who thinks he's not-so-funny anymore kicks off the 16th Annual Brazilian Film Festival. Coulrophobics need not apply.
- Meditation class at North Miami Public Library: Mondays are rough. Learn how to dull the roar of your unquiet mind, and unwind.
- Free yoga in Peacock Park: Sweat out start-of-the-week stress while the sun goes down.
- Skinny Tuesday run at Trinity Cathedral Miami: If yoga's not your bag, give your hammies a workout instead.
- Live tunes at Dolphin Mall: Spending the afternoon and evening in this shopper's paradise is one way to beat the heat.
TicketsFri., Jun. 30, 10:00pm
Dollhouse Dance Factory: Bring It! Live
TicketsSat., Jul. 1, 8:00pm
TicketsSat., Jul. 8, 8:30pm
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown: Young Professionals
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 2:00pm
Big Band Concerts with the Florida Wind Symphony
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 7:00pm
Send your story tips to Cultist at email@example.com.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.