Free Events This Week: Comped Mojitos, Shakers and Stirrers, Sexy Jazz
The South Beach Wine & Food Festival is over. We're ten pounds heavier, severely hungover, and crazy depressed about going back to work.
But just think: It's only four weeks till Winter Music Conference.
In the meantime, there's plenty of stuff to keep you occupied for the coming week. And since you probably spent a small fortune this weekend, this stuff is all free.
- Free Mojitos: Free booze and shopping to boot? Sweet start to your week.
- Brickell Art Walk: Walk the streets of Miami's preppiest neighborhood and see how artists live.
- Shakers and Stirrers: Get your network on with a healthy buzz. Free nibbles, too.
- Free Jazz in the Gables: Listen to smooth tunes by Lenard Rutledge and grow cooler by musical osmosis.
- Race and Visual Culture Under National Socialism: Nazi branding bullshit. Let's learn the world's history so we can never, ever repeat it.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.