If you're still nursing a wicked hangover thanks to Brew at the Zoo, you're welcome. Hello, we're Miami New Times -- and we know how to throw a party.
Nonetheless, we are not immune to the collective aftermath, so we're suffering through this Cinco de Mayo Monday right along with you. But we've prepared a list of free ways to have fun this week . Hopefully it distracts you from your morning as much as possible.
See also: Miami's Cinco de Mayo Party Guide
Photo by Lex Hernandez
- Cinco de Mayo block party at Paquitos Mexican Restaurant: If you're broke this Cinco de Drinko, suck down a few margs at home and stroll over for tunes, mechanical bull riding, and mariachis.
- Free yoga at, well, basically everywhere: There are classes all over town these days, so pick your pleasure. This Monday, you can hit up Bayfront Park, Margaret Pace Park, and Third Street, Miami Beach.
- Capoeira class at Bayfront Park: Shake your moneymaker like a good Miamian.
- Exhaustion exhibition at Locust Projects: Get a glimpse at the crazy cool objets d'art crafted by sculptor Justin Beal and painter Jesse Willenbring.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Free guided tour at the Wolfsonian: Instead of wandering around like an idiot trying to decode the art on your own, let an expert lead the way.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire at the North Shore Park Bandshell: See JLaw kick some serious ass while you sip vino under the stars.