Free Events This Week: Buns, Burgundies, and Harmonious Yoga
January is the red-headed stepchild of the calendar year. The festive soirees are finito, we're cranky from our deprivation diets, and the only time off we have to look forward to is Martin Luther King Jr. Day -- if we're lucky.
But at least we don't have to hibernate in our houses for the month like folks in other, less-blessed cities. We can enjoy the balmy 80 degree temperatures that make our January feel like August anywhere else.
And because the holidays undoubtedly bled your wallet dry, it's best to stick with the free stuff. So here it is.
- Sommelier Selection Series at Whole Foods: Learn the basics of burgundies and get your vino on.
- Perfect Bun Class With Celebrity Stylist Michael Cohen: Learn how to master an at-home updo, a necessary skill for any long-haired lass.
- Yoga Night at the New World Symphony: Get to OMing with fellow music enthusiasts at this post-concert group session.
- Cultural Cinema Night in North Miami Beach: Catch the dramatic stylings of Sydney Poitier in the inner-city drama To Sir With Love
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Miami City Ballet’s Year of the Rabbit Is Like a Birthday Gift on the Chinese...
- Crush at Gramps Combines Comedy and Burlesque for a Unique Valentine's Day Treat
- Spend Valentine's Day Eve at the Love Shack, Journeying Through Dating Past and Present