Free Events This Week: Bikini Jazz, Big Wedding Bash, and Celeb Match-Up
Hello Valentine's week. For some, this is a glorious ode to love, romance and (hopefully) carnal pleasure.
For others, it's a week more dreaded, more miserable and more bitterly bereft of physical connection than any other.
For your sake, we hope you're in the first mix. But if not, there are plenty of ways to get your distraction on this week. Here are a few free options.
Friday, AKA Valentine's Day
- Bikini Jazz at Biscayne Commons: Spend the big day listening to Latin tunes with your snugglebug.
- Art & Design Exhibition at YoungArts Campus: Check out the uber-impressive work of YoungArts winners, from visual and cinematic arts to photography and design. Nothing says love like aesthetic
- Love Rock at Sweat Records: Love is all you need, but music makes everything better. The two together are everything. Listen to '90s R&B, psychedelic, jazz and rock in honor of amour.
- Celeb Match-Up at Segafredo Brickell: What better day for a meet-cute than Valentine's? Find your celebrity soulmate and you'll both score a free drink.
- Big Wedding Bash at Tobacco Road: If you're planning to get hitched, you can get in on the group matrimonial fun at Miami's oldest bar. And even the single will enjoy the Vegas wedding-themed shindig (yes, Elvis will be there).
Send your story tips to Cultist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the Arts Newsletter
Weekly information on all the on goings in the art and event world. Find out what the hot trends are and what's happening this week in our Arts newsletter. Coming Soon.