Free Events This Week: Art Show, Close Encounters, Pink Disco
This week, Miami promises a number of music, movie, and art events that will keep you entertained and allow you to spend the night out without spending any money. From Miami Beach to Wynwood, South Florida gives you more than enough reasons to take some time off and unwind.
- St. Stephen's Art Show: This Coconut Grove art show helps fund outreach programs in Miami. Children under 12 get in free, but adults do have to pay a nominal entry fee of $2.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind: Make your way to Miami Beach SoundScape Park for this Spielberg classic.
- Strut: This week's live music night at The Electric Pickle features Prince Digo of Electric Kif.
- Pink Disco: This new ladies' night at The Garret features music by WVUM DJ Uchi and free drinks for ladies until midnight.
- Green Parrot Ukelele Association: It's that time again! Sweat Records hosts the Miami chapter meeting for this uke group.
- Eclectic Electric: The Pickle puts on another great show this week with Abdecaf and DJ Benton.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.