Film Podcast: Interstellar Is Grand But It Doesn't Connect
Christopher Nolan's space epic Interstellar is a big, ambitious picture but it didn't connect with our critics. We discuss the film at the top of this week's podcast before moving onto a few other notable films on screens large and small this week.
See also: Our review of Christopher Nolan's Interstellar.
- The Disney film Big Hero 6 (At 29 minutes)
- The Stephen and Jane Hawking story The Theory of Everything (At 38:30)
Dollhouse Dance Factory: Bring It! Live
TicketsSat., Jul. 1, 8:00pm
TicketsSat., Jul. 8, 8:30pm
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown: Young Professionals
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 2:00pm
Big Band Concerts with the Florida Wind Symphony
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 7:00pm
Miami Curves Week Presents: Curves & Comedy
TicketsFri., Jul. 21, 9:00pm
- Jean-Luc Godard's visually playful Goodbye to Language (At 49:45)
- The stellar, infuriating new doc on Netflix, Virunga (At 52:40)
- Margaret Brown's BP oil spill documentary The Great Invisible (At 56:25)
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.