Fashion's Night Out, Chilean Film Festival, Crystal Castles, Art Walk, Fetish Apocalypse
Don King once said "You don't get nothing from sleep but a dream." So stay up late this weekend and get up early. There's lots of merrymaking to get into.
- The 305 will be drowning in consumerism and aspiring fashionistas tonight. Check out our guide to Miami's Fashion's Night Out, and look for our review of the whole shopping she-bang on Monday morning.
- Also tonight, firefighters and police will try to bash each other's heads in at a fundraising fight called Heroes in Action. You rootin' for the ones that save you from a burning building or the ones that fine you for speeding?
- Showtime fans agree that Dexter Is Delicious. That's also the title of Jeff Lindsay's latest book in his serial killer series. Hear him read tonight at Books & Books in Coral Gables.
- Head to Tower Theatre for the Chilean Film Festival, which opens tonight with a screening of The Gift (El Regalo).
- Known for their electro-house sound and drunken antics -- like
punching fans in the face and stumbling across stages -- Crystal Castles
will perform tomorrow night at Grand Central.
- Throwing a
military-themed fetish party on 9/11 takes major chutzpah. Attend the
latest in the Fetish Factory's Alter Ego parties, the Fetish Apocalypse, at Sea Monster in Broward.
- Would you drive to West Palm to hear douchebag John Mayer? Yeah, us neither.
- Join the droves at the Second Saturday Art Walk in Wynwood.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.