Around Town this Weekend
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Go to match.com to find your mate and then go to the Antique Jewelry show to pick up the old, borrowed, and blue.
- Pauly Shore can't help it if he reminds you of the '90s. Take your time machine (the metrorail) to his appearance at the Improv and really get into the spirit.
- It's not all about Tony Roma's and strip malls, South Miami now has its very own Art Walk. Cruise it or head to the Design District/Wynwood for a glimpse of all the pre-Basel action.
- Lindsay Lohan's dad may be the one making all the news these days, but Lilo's ex is totally our fave for putting on a free show at Dolphin Mall. Give her a listen.
- They're showing the Pacquiao/Cotto bout at the Clevelander, so tuck in with tourists and watch one of the most highly-aniticipated (and Tweeted) fights of the year.
- Celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdain is hosting and kitchen legends Jacques Pepin and Eric Ripert are throwing down. Do you even need to know the occasion to go?
- Of course, the Book Fair kicks off today. Click here for our complete coverage.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.