Around Town this Weekend
- Silver fox and eternal panty wetter, Tony Bennett plays the Knight Concert Hall tonight. (Golden) Girls all pause.
- In 2000, we named their lead guy the Best New Rap Artist in Miami. Tonight, the Square Egg will be at Jazid to prove us right. Right, guys? Right?
- Miami International Art Fair is here. No need to lament the proximity to Basel. No need.
- Fergalicious might be delivering her Boom, Boom, Pow to the Dolphins, but you should pick up your Zing Zang Zoom (the Ringling Bros. latest 3 ring extravaganza) at the triple A.
- If news of the looming cold front has you asking, "Where dem blankets at" and cranking up your heat, here's what's happening on the boob tube.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.