Grab the weekend by its horns and ride till Monday.
- Tonight, Chicago's Casiotone for the Painfully Alone (whose moving, lo-fi sound has been described as "bedroom-synth") will play at Bar, the newly reopened, former Max Fish/PS14 space. Need more convincing? No cover.
- Marco Resmann and Tony Rohr bring minimalist techno to Wynwood's Electric Pickle. Beware the long lines.
- Do your part. Support our neighbors to the south and enjoy an outdoor concert at the Haiti Mizik Relief Benefit Concert at the Tina Hills Pavilion in Bayfront Park. All of your $10 admission will benefit the lifesaving Red Cross.
- The nightly news continues to be dark and morose, so schedule so some time at Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival Saturday to ensure your serotonin levels get a little pick-me-up.
- Bar scene feeling a little stale? Why not try Cafeina Wynwood Lounge this Saturday?
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- You have have another chance to do some good. The extensive music lineup continues Sunday at the Haiti Mizik Relief Benefit Concert.
- Circumvent the megaplex for an afternoon of Classic Mexican Cinema at South Miami's Ciné-Club, cleverly hidden in the studio of a ballet school.