Ricky Williams and Jason Taylor Talk Marijuana

The Dolphin and ex-Dolphin have a lot to e-mail about.

The Miami Dolphins traded franchise player Jason Taylor last week to the Washington Redskins for two picks in next year's draft. Taylor and former teammates have been cordial in public remarks, but an e-mail conversation uncovered by New Times shows that parting was more than just sweet sorrow.

On July 21, Jason.Taylor@dolphins.com wrote:

Know you've heard my wish for a trade to a more competitive team finally came true. Leaving the joys of South Beach for a playoff team. Just wanted to thank each and every one of you for your support as teammates :-). You all bled and sweated next to me, making this club what it is — the worst team in the whole league. See ya, suckas!!!

P.S. Seriously, though, keep going to all my JuiceBlendz locations across South Florida. Strongly recommend: #4, the Hangover Healer. It's great for those mornings after drinkin' away the pain all night. Loserz!

On July 22, Ricky.Williams@dolphins.com wrote:

Jason, despite our differences, you were always a solid performer and a reliable teammate. Yeah, you mocked me. Dressing as me for Halloween that year was clever, I guess. But, hey, as far as smoothies go, I prefer #2, the Immunizer. The one with extra, uh, "herbs." LOL.

On July 22, Jason.Taylor@dolphins.com wrote:

Really do appreciate your kind words. You're the only teammate to e-mail me back. I know I can be kind of aloof sometimes. Sorry for any embarrassment I may have caused you, buddy.

P.S. Glad you're a fan of the Blendz. Next time, check out the "Dr. JB": carrot juice and OJ with a side of *giggle* wheat GRASS! Try it around 4:20.

On July 22, Ricky.Williams@dolphins.com wrote:

Whoa, J, was that a little feeler there? You been "puffin' the magic dragon"? LMAO.

On July 22, Twinkletoes99@hotmail.com wrote:

Switching over to my personal account here. Better safe than sorry when talkin' grazz. Yeah, I see the pink in Pink Floyd. Always wanted to tell you.

On July 23, Mellowfin@gmail.com wrote:

Wondered about that. BTW this is my home e-mail. Let's g-chat sometime. And DAMN! Think of all the wasted opportunities.

On July 23, Twinkletoes99@hotmail.com wrote:

Wasted opportunities to get wasted, bro. Should have burned one on the 50 yrd line. Woulda been ROFLMAO.

On July 23, Mellowfin@gmail.com wrote:

We should totally stimulate our minds sometime. I'm gonna need it with Colonel Parcells on the case.

On July 23, Twinkletoes99@hotmail.com wrote:

Sux 4 U! Sure, I'm deep. Think some shallow rookie could feel those DWS beats on that level?

On July 24, Mellowfin@gmail.com wrote:

Touché, my man. You definitely have some moves. After a hit of Acapulco Gold, I really tear it up too. Anyway, training camp's getting going. Whoever our coach is is waiting. TTYL!!

On July 24, Twinkletoes99@hotmail.com wrote:

Good chatting with ya. In my eyez, you, Ricky Williams, will always be the #6 — Peachy Keen!

My Voice Nation Help