By Kat Bein
By Shea Serrano
By S. Pajot
By Terrence McCoy
By Falyn Freyman
By Shea Serrano
By Jacob Katel
By Michael E. Miller
Friday, March 8
• Peter Rauhofer takes to the decks for Tropical Fever at Level, 1235 Washington Ave. Doors open at 9:00 p.m. Tickets are $60 in advance; $70 at the door. Call 305-532-1525.
Saturday, March 9
• Fire Island favorite Susan Morabito wakes up the early morning with Revelation at crobar, 1445 Washington Ave. Doors open at 8:00 a.m. Tickets are $25 in advance; $35 at the door. Call 305-531-5027.
• Miami local and SoBe icon Abel resurrects his old residency for the notorious Tropical Heat party at Salvation, 1771 West Ave. Doors open at 10:00 p.m. Tickets are $50 in advance; $60 at the door. Call 305-673-6508.
Sunday, March 10
• DJ Lars Peter Andersen relieves Abel from after-hours through the afternoon at Salvation, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (See above)
• LA superstar Manny Lehman and Alabama gal Lydia Prim ride a tandem tribal groove teaming West Coast house with Southern decadence at the official Winter Party, noon to sunset on the beach at Fourteenth Street. Tickets are $75.
• Jeffrey Sanker serves his usual Tea Dance, featuring South Beach resident and Madonna gal pal Tracy Young, at Billboardlive, 1501 Collins Ave. Doors open at 5:00 p.m. Tickets cost $30 in advance; $35 at the door. Call 305-538-2251.
• Peerless Victor Calderone closes with the brand-new Ice Palace Party at, you guessed it, Ice Palace Film Studios, 59 NW Fourteenth St. Cover $85, and well worth it. Doors open at 10:00 p.m.